Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentines Day!

 Good day, my stamping friends!  Today I'm going to show you a "parade" of valentine cards and treats that I created this year.  First the cards:  




 This layout was created by fellow demonstrator Lynn Dunn.  Check out her video here:  https://youtu.be/yZ1ghI-um6Q?si=XEDprXy0XQ0qAc3l.  You create 4 cards from 1 sheet of designer series paper.  I used real red card stock, Most Adored DSP (Sale-A-Bration), and Adoring Hearts Hybred folder. 

The next two cards were from my January 2024 card class:  



I used the Country Bouquet stamp set and punch on the first card and the Bee Mine Valentine bundle and Bee Mine 12x12 DSP.  I put a wobble underneath the bee for some extra cuteness.  

The next two cards, I used my leftovers from the cards above and put them on Stampin'Up notecards.  Quick and real cute....





The last two things I want to show you are treat holders that we made in my January class.  These I have posted before, but I have updated.  They are so cute!



Here is a couple of short video's I made on how to cut and assemble these little cuties:  

 And the cups:  



Here are the free pdf's with the measurements'

Pinwheel treat holder

Tiny cup treat holder

I hope you enjoyed my little parade of valentine cards and treats.  May you have a wonderful and blessed Valentines day!

Blessings, Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10