Saturday, February 10, 2024

February 2024 Stray Duckling Blog Waddle - Love is in the Air!

 Hello fellow stampers!

This month we, the Stray Ducklings are featuring Valentine/Love/Wedding cards.  It's the month to do it!


In my January class, I featured 2 valentine cards.  Here is the first one:


This card features the adorable Bee Mine suite in the January - April Stampin'Up mini catalog.  What makes this card so much fun, is that it is a double fold card and the bee is on a wobble so he wiggles with happiness!  The Stamp set, the paper and the punch are all featured in the suite.  

The second card, uses product from the annual catalog.  This is my favorite heart punch - I love the way the stamped and punched images look:


This too was a fun card to make.  I embossed the front of the thick basic white card base with the weathered brick 3-d embossing folder, then I tore off about 1" from the right side.  The colors I used were Sweet Sorbet and Mossy Meadow.  

I hope you enjoyed my little inspirations.  Go to these blogs to get further heart inspirations:   

Blessings,  Sheryl


Product List
Product List

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are very nice Sheryl! Happy Valentines Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards Sheryl! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10