Thursday, March 3, 2022

March Classes are now in session! Yeah!


Hi All!

I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for some in person card making classes!  I’ve got the March class all designed - we are going to be making several Easter cards and using some of the beautiful Stampin’Up! designer series paper.  

Dates and Times (tentative) - the classes at my house are limited to 5 people - that’s about all that can fit comfortably around my dining room table!

Tuesday, March 15th - 10am - 2pm - my house
Friday, March 18th - 10am - 2pm - my house
Sunday, March 20th - 1:30 pm - 5pm - my house
Friday, March 25th - 10am - 2pm - Morton Christian Church

I’m doing things a bit different - you will be making 1 of each of these cards with the option of making 2 of the flower card for an additional $3.  Cost for the class is still $20.  If you want to make the extra card, cost is $23.  



Please let me know by Tuesday, March 8th if you will be attending…gotta give me time to cut!

Blessings, Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10