Thursday, March 10, 2022

March 2022 Stampin' Stray Duckling Waddle - Celebrating Spring!

 Hi All!

This month, the Stampin'Stray Ducklings are celebrating spring in a big way!  

Spring is actually my favorite time of year...I love watching the earth turn green again - the longer days, the warmth in the air and new life surrounding me.  The card I want to show you, makes me happy.  Beautiful softs colors and some shine.  I was inspired by Rachel Tessman who actually designed this card.  I just changed it up a bit to make it my own by making it into an Easter card.  You can see Rachel's original video here.  

I used the beautiful Flowing Flowers Stamp set, Fresh Freesia Card Stock and the beautiful Glittered Organdy Ribbon:



It's quite easy to make - all you use is your ink, paper and stamps (and a few embellishments)

Here is the recipe:

  • Stamp Set:  Flowing Flowers, Celebrating You, His Grace (retired)
  • Ink:  Pear Pizzaz, Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Tuxedo Black
  • Card Stock:  Fresh Freesia - 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
  •                      Basic White - 3-3/4 x 5 (cut 2 - one for the front, one for the inside)
  •                                             1-1/2 x 4 to stamp and punch the front sentiment oval
  •                     Highland Heather - 1/12 x 4 to punch the scallop oval

Other Items Used:  Double Oval Punch, Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Wink of Stella and of course, dimensionals

Hope you enjoyed this card!  

Check out the next blog from my good friend Lori Helvick 

Here is a list of all the participants in this months Waddle


Enjoy your tour of our blog hop and I hope you get lots of inspiration!

Blessings, Sheryl

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10