Saturday, July 10, 2021

July Stray Duckling Blog Waddle - Summer

 Hello again!  Welcome to another inspirational Blog Waddle by the Stray Ducklings of Central Illinois!


This month's theme is anything that means summer to us.  For me, it's birthdays!  We have SOOO many birthdays in June, July, August and September...June 28th, youngest granddaughter, July 11th, my oldest granddaughter, July 12th- my oldest son, July 18th, my husband, July 28th my youngest son, July 29th my grandson.  My dad's birthday was also on July 29th.  August 3rd, my brother-in-law, August 13th another grandson, August 24th, my daughter-in-law and in September on the 7th and 13th - 2 more grandsons.  Wow!

So I'm going to show you some birthday cards that I have made for various grandchildren, children,  and acquaintances.  

Here is the first one:  A little Puffin and tie Die... made with the delightful 2021 in-colors of Polished Pink and Fresh Freesia.  


The second card, I actually sent to my aunt who turned 92 in May.  I just wanted to remind her that she is still a spring chicken!


The third card is a fun fold flip card and using one of my favoirte stamp sets and punches - sweet ice cream!


I want to show you is one I made for my 5 year old granddaughter.  It's a diamond pop-up card and believe it or not, she was impressed...warning - I used a retired stamp set.



The last card is what I made for my 9 year old granddaughter.  My first pet was a turtle...his name was Wiggles.  Here's to you Wiggles and Maelyn!




Well, that's about it.  Hope you enjoyed my endless summer birthday cards.  Youe next hop will be to Nancy Legate


Here is a list of all the Stray Duckling Bloggers:

Kim Baker
Sheryl Diemer
Nancy Legate
Lori Helvick
Sue Boerner


Have a blessed day!


Sheryl


3 comments:

09 10