Wednesday, February 10, 2021

February 2021 Stray Duckling Blog Waddle - Love is in the Air!

 Hello all!

Welcome to your monthly inspiration from the Stray Ducklings!  This month we are all about romance and love - Hello Valentines Day!



I'm really excited to show you what I've been up to.  You may or may not know that I have been cleaning out my stamp room.  I'm getting some new furniture to organize everything.  Of course I have lots of old stuff and one of the things I ran across was a valentine card that I made at the start of my love of Stampin'Up.  Now when I became a demonstrator I didn't know ANYTHING!  So I watched lots of videos and took classes.  I made this card from one of the video's I watched.  I don't remember whose this is;  it was either Dawn Griffith or Angie Juda - those were the only 2 who really had video's back in the day, before YouTube took off.  So here is the original card:


It's called a Diamond Pop-Up Card....and I can't stop making them!  Here are the two Valentines that I made:





I'm going to make a video on how to make these little darling cards, so stay tuned! For now I have a free PDF for you to download.  It's a differently decorated card, but it shows you how to cut and score this card.  Here is the card with the instructions:  Click on the image to access the PDF.



Another Valentine that I made was inspired by my Stray Duckling group - Mystery Card Monday.  This is called an arrow card and I used the True Love Designer series paper and the Heart Punch Pack as well as the Ornate Floral 3-D embossing folder.  Here is that card:



Pretty cool, huh?

I hope you enjoyed my cards.  


The next stop on your blog hop is:  Nancy Legate

Here is a list of everyone who is participating:

Kim Baker
Sheryl Diemer
Nancy Legate
Lori Helvick
Sue Boerner

Blessings,   Sheryl


4 comments:

  1. Sheryl, I love all of your cards. The Diamond Pop-Up Cards are my favorites! Such a great, fun-fold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Thanks for the PDF! Those snails just make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10