Sunday, January 10, 2021

January 2021 - Happy New Year and New Catalog, Sale-a-Bration Blog Waddle

 Howdy!

Welcome to the first Blog Wadde of 2021!  Me and my fellow ducklings, we are celebrating the New Year and also the new Stampin'Up Mini Catalog and Salebration!

I've been busy cleaning, sorting, and purging all my Stampin'Up stuff and all the paraphernalia that goes with it.  (Yikes...the stuff I've hung on to!)  That being said, I have not really "played" with my new stamps from the January - June Mini catalog.  To my rescue comes Nancy Legate, fellow Ducking, extraordinaire.  Every Monday, we have a Zoom meeting where we do a "mystery" card, usually presented by Nancy herself.  So the three cards I will be showing you is thanks to Nancy,  for giving me a helping hand to use my new catalog items.  So here they are.

This first card, is called a "bendy" card.  It's not the best photo to show you the bendy part.  Simple, but unique.  I used the Dragonfly Garden Bundle, which includes the Dragonfly Garden stamp set and the Dragonflies coordinating punch.  Plus I used the beautiful Dandy Garden 6 x 6 Designer Series paper.  


 The second card is a fun fold card - a diagonal easel card!  I used the Flower & Field Designer Series paper that you can earn for free in the January-February 2021 Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  Since I was dealing with daisies, I decided to use the Daisy Lane Stamp set and Punch, found on page 20 of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.  



The third card I want to show you, I used the "Art Gallery" samp set and the Floral Gallery Dies that coordinate with it.  I also used the gorgeous Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper.  I even decorated the envelope with this beautiful paper! a great stamp set - so easy to stamp with spectacular results.   




This card used a 12 x 5-1/2" piece of DSP, so not only do you use up your DSP (which I have a tendency to hoard) but you get to see both sides of this beautiful paper!

Your next stop will be to Lori Helvick's blog.  

Here is a list of all our Ducklings who are participating in this blog hop (or waddle, as we like to call it)
  

I hope you enjoyed my cards.  

Have a great week, and please, keep on creating!  It's good for you soul!

Blessings,   Sheryl



5 comments:

  1. Sheryl, three fabulous cards!! I can't pick a favorite. Thanks for sharing all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl, all three cards are gorgeous! I can't pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made 3 beautiful fun folds Sheryl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're an overachiever! Great cards :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10