Thursday, December 10, 2020

December Stray Duckling Waddle - Fun Fold Cards!

 Hello my friends!

Welcome to another Stray Duckling Waddle, or aka, blog hop.  This month, the theme is fun fold cards....


This is my fancy Fold:  A Star Fold Card.  This was part of my October class, called  - "Not Your Average Christmas Card"



And here is the inside:  


I cased this from Brenda Quintana.  Here is a link to her post about this card.  She has a video as well!


Here is a free PDF with the measurements:  


The supplies that I used are listed below.  Hope you enjoyed seeing this card.  

The next blog is Nancy Legate.



Here is a list of all the Stray Duckling Bloggers:

Kim Baker
Sheryl Diemer
Nancy Legate
Sue Boerner

Have a blessed day and stay well and safe!

Blessings,

Sheryl

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Sheryl! This is a fantastic fun-fold card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool fold! I need to learn it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

09 10