Tuesday, November 10, 2020

November 2020 Waddle Inspiration!

 Hi All!

Can't wait to show you what I've been up to in this months blog waddle!


I love kits!  The Stampin'Up kits are beautiful and there is so much you can do with them...you can make them as is, or you can let you creativity go wild and come up with some beautiful alternatives.  

The first kit that I'm going to show you is the Tag Buffet Kit, found on page 5 of the August-December Winter Mini Catalog:

I loved the look of the tags, but there was no way, no how, I needed 30 tags.  So, I added ink and paper:  Real Red and Shaded Spruce paper and Real red Ink and Shaded Spruce ink.  I also through in a package of our red rhinestones basic jewels ($7 for 220 rhinestones - bargain!) and behold...I was able to make 29 cards, 6 tags and lots of leftovers!  Here are the cards that I made:  

Here are the 6 tags -

I made 6 cards of 5 different designs.    This one has a pop up note where you can have a secret message or a gift card tucked away!


I used gold foil as an accent.  Here I used the sprig punch to decorate and add a little pizzaz;


I also used a couple of sheets of the "Tis the Season" 6 x6 designer series paper to accent and embellish one set of cards.

To add interest, I stamped images in the Tag Buffet stamp set on the background of the card....


After you make your tags and your 24 cards, you will have 5 tree tags left over.  Of course I had to do something with them, so I made easel cards and added "All the Trimmings" ribbon combo pack, which added just the right red and gold .....



I made this into a class for my customers.  It was a bit of a massive undertaking, considering I had to cut  174 cards (thank you PiP printing for cutting the bases for me).  This was fun to design and to make.  It's amazing what you can do with the card kits.  


The next blog you will go to is: Lori Helvick

Here is a list of all the ducklings that are blogging in November:


I hope you enjoyed today's blog.  Please leave a comment if you so wish.  

Blessings,

Sheryl






4 comments:

09 10