Saturday, October 10, 2020

October Stampin' Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

 Hi All!

Here is your monthly inspiration from the talented and super wonderful Stray Ducklings!

This month we are highlighting the suites in the 2020 Holiday/Winter Stampin'Up Mini Catalog.  Since it's October, I have selected the Magic in This Night Suite.  Here is my card: 





Here is what the Suite looks like:  


I used scraps of the Magic In the Night DSP for my background.  After cutting it down a tad, I ran it through the  Stampin Cut and Emboss machine using the cobweb 3-D folder to give it some texture.  I used all the other elements as well. I did use the iridescent pearls, although they are difficult to see in the photo.   I absolutely love the Metallic Mesh Ribbon - my granddaughter thought it looked like a butterfly!  I thought the card looked pretty nifty.  

The next blog you will want to visit is   Lori Helvick.


And here is a list of all the Strampin'Stray Ducklings participating in this months blog.  



Hope you enjoyed today's card.  

Blessings,

Sheryl


1 comment:

09 10