Friday, April 10, 2020

April Blog Waddle

Hello Everyone!



Ready for our monthly inspiration from the fabulous Stampin' Stray Ducks?

This months theme is Spring/Mother's Day.  I chose to celebrate spring!  I love it when everything wakes up from their winter sleep - even me!  The card I'm showing you today is a card that I have been randomly sending out to people I feel need a touch of spring and encouragement.  The stamp set is called Positive Thoughts and I think it's so appropriate for right now, as we enter week 3 of shuttering in place.



This is a beautiful stamp set full of encouraging sentiments and beautiful imagery.  Stampin'Up did offer a set of coordinating dies, but that expired on March 31st.  I really think they should bring them back because a lot of people are turning to this stamp set at this time.

The card stock is thick whisper white for the base and the top layer is whisper white.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black, Flirty Flamingo and Mossy Meadow inks.  I used the thinlits to cut out the flowers, but it's not that difficult to cut out by hand.  I finished the card with Wink of Stella on the flowers and a scattering of pearls.  A quick and easy card that could fit so many occasions.

I hope you enjoyed today's card.   Waddle on over to the next blog:  Nancy Legate


Here is a list of all our participants.  Make sure you visit to get more inspiration!

Kim Baker
Lori Helvick
Sheryl Diemer⇐ You are here
Nancy Legate
Sue Boerner

Blessings,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10