Saturday, November 10, 2018

November Class is now is session!

Hi Stampers!

Guess who forgot to post her November classes?  ME!!!

I plead over-busy.  My grandson Cody is in the Morton High School Marching Band and in the past few weeks it has crescendoed to a fever pitch.  Right now he is in Indianapolis for the Bands of America Grand Nationals.  I'm happy to report that they have qualified for the semi-finals.

Anyway, here are the cards that we will be making in November:

 

I'm featuring the new stamp set - Snow is Glistening and the coordinating Framelits, Snowfall because I think these are amazing products!  Two of the cards feature this stamp set and framelits!  These products are only available in the month of November while supplies last.  The inventory for the white velveteen paper has already been depleted, so if you are thinking of getting these products, order today!  Click here to see all theses amazing products!  Click on the Shop Now button in the right column is you wish to order in my on-line store.  Otherwise contact me and I can order it for you!

Class Dates and Times:

Tuesday, November 13th - 10am - 2pm
Friday, November 16th - 10am - 2pm
Sunday, November 18th - 1:30 - 4:30

You will make a total of 7 cards which include envelopes and the recipes for recreating at home!  You will make 2 of 3 designs, plus a bonus card!  Contact me today if you would like to sign up!

Sneak Peek at December

Believe it or not, I have the cards designed for December!  I was going to do a card buffet, but I may back out of that since my hip is really giving me problems (Surgery for replacement has been scheduled for January 7th...)  So you may do 4 cards, or do a buffet.  I'll let you know soon.  We will be doing a potluck at the class.  Anyway, here is one of the cards you will definitely be making:  


This is a quick and easy card featuring the Making Christmas Bright stamp set and the Joyous Noel 6x6 glimmer paper.  

Dates and Times:

Tuesday, December 11th - 10am - 2pm
Friday, December 14th - 10am - 2pm
Sunday, December 16th - 1:30pm - 4:30pm

I'm taking reservations now for the December class, so let me know as soon as possible!


Have a wonderful day and keep the Morton Marching Band in your thoughts and cross those fingers!

Blessings,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10