Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Stray Duckling Blog Waddle - October

Welcome to the October Blog Waddle of the Stray Ducklings!



This month the theme is Fall/Holiday.  I like Halloween - I think it's a fun time of year - I don't go in for the gore or horror, just the fun of dressing up and seeing all the cute little ones come to the door.

This is my Halloween Card - fun and not scary!  I used the swirls and curls embossing folder and then I lightly rubbed on some Champaign mist glimmer paint with a sponge.  I used the hats found on the Toil & Trouble DSP and cut them out with the Cauldron Framelits Dies.  The greeting comes from Cauldron Bubble stamp set -  the cool ribbon is the 3/8" Glittered Organdy ribbon.  The bat is punched out of the black foil sheet paper, using the spooky bat punch.

Here is the card


Cute and colorful!  All of the supplies that I used is listed below.

I hope you enjoyed this post.  You are headed to the next blog hosted by Lori Helvick.

Here is a complete waddle list - be sure to comment!


Sheryl Diemer - you are here






Blessings,

Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10