Wednesday, October 3, 2018

October Class is now in session!

Good morning everyone!

I'm rather excited about this class - fall is one of my favorite times of year, right next to spring.  I love the crisp air and the beautiful fall colors.  I thought we would celebrate this time of year with some fall(ish) cards - I think these turned out rather nice: 


 Easy to do, especially with the stamparatus. You will be making 2 each for a total of 6 cards. 

Here is the bonus card: 



Isn't it cute?  It's called a "Magic Card"  I got the idea from Brenda Quintana.  She made her's as a Halloween card.  I took her card and made it into a Christmas card which will delight young and old alike!  You will make only one of these. 

Cost of the class is $20 - you will make 7 cards with envelopes, plus receive the recipe's for all the cards. 

Dates and Times

Tuesday, October 16th - 10am - 2pm
Friday, October 19th - 10am - 2pm
Sunday, October 21st - 1:30 - 4:30 pm

Contact me by October 9th is you wish to take my class!  Thanks so much!

Blessings,

Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10