Thursday, May 3, 2018

May 2018 Card Class is now in Session

Good Morning!

Today I'm going to share with you the cards we will be making in my May 2018 card class.  I decided to do something different so we are going to do a one sheet wonder class with note cards (1/2 sheet Designer Series Paper, Petal Passion, and 10 notecards and envelopes)



and using the Petal Palette stamp set and coordinating thinlits.  Plus we will be making a cute purse clutch to put 5 notecards and envelopes in to give as a gift.  Plus a cute little bag to give as a gift as well. 

Here are the cards: 



And here is the clutch purse and gift bag:



Class Dates and Times:
Friday, May 18th - 10am - 2pm
Sunday, May 20th - 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Tuesday, May 22nd - 10am - 4:30 pm

Call to make reservations by Tuesday, May 8th and to find out further details.

Coffee and Cards

I'm trying something new.  I'm going to have an additional class per month - I will be highlighting a product, technique, tool or basic stamping.  We will only be making 2 cards and I'm limiting the class size to 4 people.  I will have as many classes as people want to take, but each class will have only 4.  I'm doing this because in my larger classes I'm unable to fully teach some techniques or explain a product.  I want you to enjoy card making and all the wonderful products that Stampin'Up offers and I feel I can do this in a smaller class and limiting myself to certain topics.  Plus you get to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea or two.  

This month, the technique is alcohol markers:  how to use them.  These are the two cards we will be making:


The dates and place of the classes:  
Tuesday, May 15th 10am - 12 noon
Wednesday, May 16th - 6:30pm-8:30pm

I hope you can join me!  

Have a blessed day!

Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10