Thursday, May 10, 2018

Blog Waddle Alert - Celebrating Retirement!

Hi Fellow Stampers

Today is another one of our famous Blog Waddles.  This month we are celebrating the retirement of some of our favorite stamp sets and colors.  So waddle on this way and see what I've made:

The Tutti-Frutti Suite, found on page 29 of the Occasions catalog, is retiring.  It has the Fruit Basket stamp set and the Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack (Bundle), a 6x6 designer series paper and several other coordinating items.    Check it out at the end of my blog post.    When I first looked at this suite, I loved it for it's fresh, vibrant colors that just shouted spring and summer.  But I will tell you I hesitated because of it's small stature.  The punches and stamps are tiny.  However, when I started using it, oh wow!  Easy to stamp and punch and what beautiful cards.  Below are some of my samples.  I couldn't stop making cards, especially the adorable 3x3 cards!

Here's the group of cards that I made.




Now let's check them out up-close.   The first two here are ones I cased from Kay Kalthoff.  I changed them slightly;  She used Night of Navy and I used the retiring Dapper Denim.  (Night of Navy looks better).  Notice the cross hatching...that was done with the simple stripe embossing folder.  Kay explains it all in her post.  Here is a link to her website to check it out.




This card was designed by Angie Kennedy Juda.  She offered a Tutti-Frutti class which I purchased.  Isn't his card cute?  And so easy to make!  There are 4 more adorable cards in her class.


The 3x3 cards are my designs.  I couldn't stop stamping and punching the little fruits!  So I decided to make adorable 3x3 gift cards.  I especially loved the little watermelons!




I hope you enjoyed these cards.  It's a really fun stamp and punch set that inspires!  The suite is currently still available until May 31st.   Look at the images below to see the full suite.  If you wish to purchase anything, click on the image and it will take you to my on-line store.  Happy Stamping!

Now on to my other duckling friends:










Kim Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10