Wednesday, April 4, 2018

The Easter Bunny was wearing Snowshoes

Good Morning All!

Well, I survived Easter Day.  Not the most springy day on record...in fact, it started snowing and we got 2 -3 " of lovely snow...because, you know, we haven't gotten enough of it yet.  I'm calling it the Never Ending Winter.  We will probably go from having the furnace on to the air conditioner on all in a 24 hour period.

Here's our house.  Lovely Easter snowscape:


Well, it may have looked like winter outside, but inside looked like spring:


Well, I tried at least.  I also made some cute Easter Favors using current Stampin'Up products.  I made a couple of boxes filled with M&M easter eggs, and then some cute little Easter Baskets filled with 3 Hershey Chocolate eggs:




The candy was mostly for my two grand daughters.  Dumps is only 22 months old, but she LOVES chocolate.  My son was telling me that she was having fun picking up Easter Eggs in the Easter egg hunt at his house.  She thought they were fun rattles, until he showed her what was inside.  She immediately sat down and started opening up the Easter eggs and eating the candy.  Apparently the hunt was over for her and she was going to eat as much candy as she could before they took them away from her!

I hope all of you had a Blessed Easter Day.  Remember - it can't snow forever.  (or can it????)

Blessings,

Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10