Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Classes for June 2016

Good morning friends!

This month I'm focusing on some of the new product that we have available from the 2016-2017 Stampin' Up catalog.  One of my absolute favorite items is the Swirly Bird Stamp set and the coordinating Swirly Scribbles thinlits dies.

There are so many possibilites with this set and I love the graphic nature of the swirls.  Here is what we are making in June - 2 cards each of three designs - with envelopes.  Cost is $15



Now, in appreciation to all my loyal customers, we will be making a BONUS CARD!  You will only be making one of these because it's a bit involved, but I think it's really cool!


This would make a great Father's Day card as well.
The classes are Tuesday, June 21st, 10 - 2 pm, Friday, June 24th, 10 - 2 pm, and Sunday, June 26th from 1:30 pm until 5.

If you would like a set of these cards, but are unable to attend the class, I can make them for you.  Cost is $15.

Email me if you would like to sign up.  I need an RSVP so I know how many kits to make.  Check out my June newsletter in the right hand column as well!

If you would like to order the Swirly Bird Stamp set and/or Swirly Scribbles, click on the images below and this will take you to my Stampin'Up website.

Have a blessed day!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10