Monday, June 6, 2016

Annual Open House Catalog Launch and Sale

Good Morning!



Just a reminder to everyone that I am having my Annual Open House, featuring the 2016-2017 Catalog and retired stamp and accessory sale.  Come and see some of the new products - get hands on with my Make and Take card.  Pick up your catalog if you haven't gotten one yet.  There will be door prizes and refreshments(maybe).  Come and browse my vast collection of Stamps and Accessories.  I have such a hard time deciding what I want to give up... and I always have sellers remorse!  But you can't keep everything!  My lose is your gain!

Dates and Time:  Friday, June 10th - 10 am - 3 pm

                               Saturday, June 11th - 10 am - 2 pm

Hope to see you there!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10