Monday, June 10, 2024

June 2024 Stray Duckling Blog Waddle - Embossing Folders!

 Hello my fellow stampers!  Welcome to this months Blog Waddle where we will be featuring Stampin'Up!'s beautiful and useful embossing folders.


The card that I created for you today uses a neat technique with the embossing folder.  Here is the card: 


Kind of interesting, isn't it?  What I did was to emboss a 5 x 4-3/4" piece of the new in-color, Summer Splash with the Layered Florals 3-D embossing folder.  Once I did that, I flipped it over to the de-bossed side and with a brayer, lightly went over it with Summer splash ink.  Easy Peasy and quote a soft unique background.  I layered this with Basic Black card stock (4 x 5-1/4) and adhered it to a Basic White thick card stock cut at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4.  I stamped the sentiment from the Layering Leaves stamp set, punched it out, punched out some leaves in vellum with the Bough Punch.  The ribbon is Silver and White and I topped it off  with Iridescent Foil Gems!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you enjoyed seeing my card!

Blessings,   Sheryl

Here is a list of the rest of the Stray Duckling Blog Waddlers:


Product List
Bough Punch
[157711]
$24.00

1 comment:

09 10