Friday, May 10, 2024

May 2024 Stray Duckling Blog Waddle

 Whew!  I have been getting ready for a big Purge Sale of retired Stampin'Up product, which is YEARS overdue!  I'd like to blame COVID for my backup of product, but then, we all know, that isn't true.  I love my Stampin'Up product - especially the stamp sets and I have a hard time letting go...but it's got to be done!  

Anyway, the whole point of my story is that I haven't had time to play with much of the new catalog product.   What I'm showing you tonight is a swap card I made for the April Stray Duckling meeting and is one which I completely CASE'd from Lynn Dunn.  Here it is:


I used the Country Flowers Stamp set and coordinating dies.  I also used the Eyelet 3D embossing folder.  I used all the new incolors - the one shown is Peach Pie (I'm still used to the new incolors and I have to look them up!).  I used paper piecing with the  2024-2026 Incolor 6x6 DSP.  I used Stampin'Blends in the same Incolors for the flowers.  I then blinged it up with the 2024-26 Incolor Resin dots.  

I hope you liked todays card.  I know I did this blog post on the fly so any errors you find are completely on me!  

Blessings,   Sheryl


Here are the other Ducklings waddling this month:  



Blog Hop Index

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10