Monday, October 30, 2023

Cute Kit Kat Treat Holder - Boo Kitty!

 Hi all!

I  made this little treat holder for my granddaughters first grade Halloween party and it was so cute and easy to make, that I thought I'd share it with you.



I used a 2" banner punch, a 5/8" heart punch and a 3/4" square punch.  The "Boo" comes from the Tricks and Treats die set from Stampin'Up and the cute little green sparkle nose is the Glitter Sequins from StampinUp.  This kitty holds the snack size of Kit Kat of course!

Here is the free PDF that you can download: 


I have even done a quick (?) video to show you how to put all this together:


Hope you enjoyed todays project.  Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Blessings.......Sheryl


Product List
Small Heart Punch
Small Heart Punch
[117193]
$5.95
Paper Snips
[103579]
$11.00
Crimper
Crimper
[101618]
$19.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10