Sunday, September 10, 2023

September 2023 Stray Duckling Blog Waddle - The New Winter Mini Catalog!

 Hi All and welcome to our monthly blog waddle.  This month we are showcasing some of the wonderful products found in Stampin'Up's new winter mini catalog which runs from 6 September until 4 January 2024.  


I love Halloween!  I love making special treats for the kids who come to my door and I love making special packaging for my granddaughter to take to school.  The new 2023 Winter Mini catalog did not disappoint!  Here is what I made using the new Tricks & Treats bundle and the Them Bones 12 x 12 Designer Series paper!

Here is a closer look:  

I used the Pick of the Batch bundle on this treat bag - as well as the new deckled circle dies.



All of these dies came from the Tricks& Treats dies.  I also used the Adhesive Back Glitter Sequins, and colored the white ones with a Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin'Blend.  The ribbon is the 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon, Starry Sky.  Deckled Circles, my new favorite was also used.  



Again, I used the deckled circle dies, and the dies from Trick & Treats.  Isn't that little candy corn the cutest?  The ribbon comes from the annual catalog Black & White 1/4" ribbon.  

These were so much fun to make and went together in a jiffy.   Let your creativity blossom with this bundle.  

Blessings,  Sheryl

Here is a list of my fellow ducklings who will be waddling today:

Blog Hop Index

  



Product List

2 comments:

09 10