Wednesday, August 9, 2023

August Card Class now in Session!

 Hi all!


Here are the cards we are going to make in class this month....we are turning our heads toward fall....




The upper left card is made from a paper napkin!  I also love both the Inked and Tiled DSP and I really love the Earthen Textures bundle and the Earthen Elegance DSP.  The lower right hand corner I used the beautiful Masterfully Made DSP.  It's so bright and cheerful!

Class Dates and Times:

Sunday, August 20th - 1:30 - 5:00 pm - my house

Friday, August 25th - 10am - 2pm - Morton Christian Church

Please let me know ASAP if you want to take the class and what date.  I will start to cut class kits next week, so I need to know.  

Thank you for stopping by today and thank you for participating in my classes.  I enjoy teaching and seeing all of you.  

Blessings,   Sheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10