Thursday, November 10, 2022

November Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle - Bundles!

 Hi all!

This month we are featuring Stampin'Up! bundles.  This is where SU sells both stamp set and the coordinating dies or punch together by offering a 10% discount!  Bundles are a great way to save!



This month I selected a bundle from the July-December Mini Catalog (aka Holiday Catalog).  It's called Perched in a Tree Bundle.  Here is what the bundle looks like:




Don't you just love the Aspen Tree Dies?  That's what sold me on this set.  I made a Christmas card using this bundle.  Here it is:




It was very easy to make as well.  I used Night of Navy ink and card stock.  For the background and envelope flap, I used a stamp from the Artistically Inked set and randomly stamped it to create that effect.  Easy-peasy!

Here is a pdf with all the measurements and accessories that I used.  

Click here for the Free Inspiration Sheet


I hope you enjoyed my card.  Let me know if you have any questions.  It was fun and easy to put together.  

You next stop on the blog waddle is Kim Baker


Here is a list of all who are participating tonight:




Blessings,  Sheryl

Product List
Chic Dies
[158815]
$37.00

1 comment:

09 10