Thursday, September 10, 2020

September 2020 Stray Duckling Waddle - 3D Projects

 

Hello All!

Welcome to the September Blog Waddle of the Central Illinois Stray Ducklings!  This months inspiration is 3D projects and I got a bit carried away.  I love to make little treats in the fall for my favorite Trick or Treaters and for placing on my Thanksgiving Table.  So I've done 3 different types of treat holders, using the great products from the Stampin'Up Winter/Holiday Catalog.

The first set of samples I have are the cute little treat boxes found on page 70 of the Stampin'Up Aug - Dec 2020 mini catalog or aka Winter/Holiday Mini.  It comes as a bundle, (stamp set and dies - you save 10% on both is purchased as a bundle) although you can purchase the items separately.  

All you need is a 6x6 piece of either cardstock or Designer Series paper.  Here are my samples...I did a variety to show how versatile this box and stamp set is!  These are so much fun to decorate!





The second treat box type I made, I got my inspiration from Brenda Quintana when she used the Everything Essential Bundle, found on page 61 of the 2020 Holiday Catalog:


She demonstrates how you can use the Essential Tag  punch to make cute treat holders here.

Here are my little treat holders that I made and decorated, using her instructions:








And lastly, I made these little bags, which can hold either a gift card or treats.  This box was designed by Linda Heller.  Here are the ones that I made and decorated.  I especially love the Halloween ones, since they kind of look like a Trick or Treat Bag.  Again, I got a bit carried away...First the Halloween Bags:







And next, the Christmas bags:








I hope you enjoyed my 3-D items.  The next blog to waddle over to is:  Nancy Legate

Here is a list of everyone on the Waddle:


Blessings,

Sheryl





1 comment:

  1. Wow, Sheryl, 3 fantastic gifting ideas!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

09 10