Wednesday, June 10, 2020

New Annual Catalog - June 2020 Blog Waddle

Hi All!

Here's another inspirational Blog Waddle, brought to you by the Stampin' Stray Ducklings!


Today, I'm featuring the Blossoms in Blooms Bundle, found on page 51 in the Annual Catalog.      I'm showing 3 different cards and the different looks you can get with them.

Here is the first card, which was inspirid by Patti Bennett.  Here is  a link to her post and video:  Click Here.  This card is just straight stamping - it's stamped on a 4-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of cardstock and then cut in half at 2-1/8, so you get two cards!



The second card, I used the Many Layered Blossom dies and the stamparatus.  My inspiration comes from Amy Koenders.  Here is her YouTube video showing how she uses the stamparatus to get the right placement:  click here.  I changed the color of the cardstock and the ink:  I used Daffodile delight as the cardstock and crushed curry to stamp the flowers.




The last card I'm showing you is similiar to the one above, other than I used the new 2020-2022 6 x 6 designer series paper for the background;  I traced around the die on the paper and cut it out.  Then I cut the larger die with white and the thin, outline die in white.  My inspiration for this was from Brandi Cox.  Click here to see her video:  Quite the stunning card!



Thank you for stopping by today!  


Waddle on over to the next blog by Laurie Sherwood

Blessings,

Sheryl
Here are the other Stray Ducklings participating in this months blog hop:  

Kim Baker
Lori Helvick
Sheryl Diemer⇐ You are here
Laurie Sherwood
Nancy Legate
Sue Boerner

4 comments:

09 10