Monday, February 10, 2020

February Stray Duckling Waddle - Celebrating Sale-a-Bration!






Welcome to our monthly inspiration!  This month we are Sale-a-Brating.   I got so excited about it, I've made 3 cards (well, one 3-d item)  to share with you.


The first card is the from the Sale-a-Bration set, "Happy Birthday to You"



The second card is using the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I used the Honey Bee Bundle to complete the card.  Love the paper!



The last project I want to show you uses both the stamp set in Sale-a-Bration, "The Gangs all Meer" and my new favorite die, from the All Dressed Up Dies.    This was inspired by Linda Heller, Stamping School.


Here is that same bag with a cut little card in the front pocket:



Hope you enjoyed my projects!  Contact me if you would like the details and recipes.











The next blog is  Nancy Legate

Here are all the Ducklings in the Waddle:

Kim Baker
Lori Helvick
Sheryl Diemer  ⟸  You are Here
Nancy Legate
Sue Boerner

Hope you have a wonderful evening.


Blessings,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10