Wednesday, January 29, 2020

January Class is now in Session

Hello All!

Yikes, it's been a while since I posted here.  Here is just a quick peek at the cards we are making in January.  My original class was cancelled due to weather, so it has been rescheduled for Friday, January 31st.   

I'm doing something a bit different in this class - I wanted everyone to have some Valentines, so we are making 3 of them.  Plus two other cards which highlight two of the most popular stamp sets in the new mini catalog, (two each and then the bonus card..). so all in all, you are making 8 cards!  Surprise!  The bonus card is using the Pretty Poppies stamp set and coordinating dies and is a buckle card - something a little different. 



Hope you have enjoyed viewing these.  This class is now closed, but if you would like to have a class in your home with your friends, I'm more than happy to travel!  Cost would be $20 per class - 8 cards.

Tomorrow I will post the February class - I've already got it done and ready to go!  Again, we will be doing something a little different, but I'm sure you will love it!  I do!

Until tomorrow,


Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10