Tuesday, July 10, 2018

July Blog Waddle! Shoebox Swap!

Welcome to another Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle!  This month we are featuring the cards we designed and made at our Annual June Shoebox Swap!

My card featured Varied Vases and we used the Stamparatus to get perfect placement.  I also used the lovely Share What You Love Designer Series Paper.   Here is the card:


I've attached a .pdf file which has all the measurements and ink information.  I also used the Stamparatus to perfectly place the flower stems and vase on the precut circle. Leaves punched out in Vellum cardstock added both texture and visual interest.    Wink of Stella gave it some bling too!  Please click here to view and download.  I've also included links to my web store if you wish to purchase any or all of the items.

Hope you enjoyed my card!



The next blog in the waddle is;  Mary Heinzman

And if you missed one, here is the complete list:

Sheryl Deimer - you are here1
  







2 comments:

  1. I can't say enough good things about this card. It's so pretty and it was a "no fail" with the Stamparatus!

    ReplyDelete

09 10