Monday, December 4, 2017

December Class is Now In Session!

Good Morning!

I'm going to share with you a sneak peek at my December class which will be an 8 card buffet.  This means 8 different designs - you pick and choose which ones you want to make, or make one of each!  The choice is up to you.  Here are the cards:


I  had a lot of fun researching and designing these cards.  In fact, I had so many ideas, I had to limit myself.  I'll show you the ones that didn't make the grade tomorrow.  And it's not because they aren't beautiful, they were rejected because they were either too fussy to stamp or to make or because I had already used that stamp pad!

Dates and Times for the December card buffet:

Sunday, December 10th - 1:30-4:30 (or until your done) - my home
Tuesday, December 12th - 10am - 2pm - my home -I'm providing soup!
Friday, December 15th - 10am - 2pm - Morton Christian Church - potluck!

Let me know by Tuesday, December 5th if you will be attending any of my classes.  I've got to start cutting kits, and writing down instructions, don't ya know.

January classes - still up in the air.  I just ordered some items that I thought would make a great class.  As a demonstrator, I can order a month a head of time.  One of the many advantages of being a Stampin'Up Demonstrator!  Check back in a few weeks to see what I've come up with!

Speaking of which:

Coming in January- January 3rd to be exact;   (drum roll please!)




Some of the delightful Suites from Stampin'Up - Occasions Catalog 2018!




I'll be handing out those catalogs early in January.

Until later, my friends.

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10