Tuesday, October 11, 2016

October and November Classes

Helloooo!

I've been gone again for a while.  We just got back from a wonderful long weekend up in Northern Wisconsin.  The weather was cool, but beautiful.  They are a lot farther along in fall than we are.  So I get to experience fall twice!!!




I've got my class all ready for October;  Dates are Sunday, October 16th, from 1:30 until 5 pm, Tuesday, October 18th, 10am - 2pm; and Friday, October 28th, 10am - 2pm.  

Here are the cards we will be making:  


Yes, you've seen these in a previous blog post, but this time I gave the gingerbread man eyeballs.  Looks less vacant that way.....  Please let me know ASAP if you are coming to class - I've got to get busy and start cutting!

I'm also going to be holding a Christmas Card Buffet in November.  Like all good Christmas presents, you won't know what you've got until you come to class!  Minimum of 6 cards is required, but you can make any combination of 6 or more.  Additional cards over 6 are $2.50 per card.  
Here are the dates for November:  Sunday, November 13th, Tuesday, November 15th and Friday, November 18th.  Times as usual.  

In December, we are going to be making fun Christmas cards with unusual folds.  2 cards each of 6 designs.  Dates for December are:  Sunday, December 11th, Tuesday, December 13th and Friday, December 16th.  

Contact me here if you want to join the fun!  Price is $15 for 6 cards with envelopes.  You even get the card recipes!  

Tune in tomorrow for some more inspiration and ideas!


Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10