Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I'm back....again

Hi All!

Once again, I have ignored my blog, but for good reason!  I just became a grandmother again, for the 5th time!  Hard for me to believe that my babies are having babies!  The newest addition to our expanding family, is Alice Rose, born 6/28/16 and coming into the world at 6 lbs, 1 oz and 19" long.  Just a little peanut! And she looks just like her beautiful Mama.  

Big sister Maelyn holding her favorite baby sista!

Then to add to all this, Cody has been playing phenomenal baseball - his team won first in their league.  



Cody was also selected to play on the All Star team and their game was July 3rd.  Best part, his team won!


Then they played the league tournament.  The first game his team, the Indians could do no wrong.  They were amazing.  The next day they played again and you would think they were a different team.  Couldn't field, couldn't hit.  Unfortunately they were eliminated from play that day.  Oh well, they still had a great year!

On top of all of this, we have moved my husbands father into Assisted living and are dealing with emptying his house and selling his car.  And I am having July Card Stamping Classes.  I didn't get a July newsletter out, so here are the card samples:

3 cards plus a bonus card!  All about Birthdays is the theme this month.

And to top it off, I have been playing the Contemporary Service at church every Saturday evening, and I'm getting ready to go to Wisconsin on our annual vacation.  whew!  And I thought retirement would be easy.  

So that's my life's story so far.  Sorry I haven't posted, but I will endeavor to try harder.  Watch for tomorrow's blog post.  Yeah, there will be one.  I hope.  

Blessings, 

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10