Friday, December 4, 2015

New Video Today!

I've filmed a new video for you and have discovered some things about filming videos!  Noises are annoying.  And apparently I have an obsession with closing my ink pads - very noisly too!  Plus I talk too much.  I've taken notice of all this and the next video will be shorter and quiter, I hope. 

Anyway, about today's video.  This is one of the cards that we made in my 10 Card Christmas Buffet.  My inspiration for this card comes from Stampin'Up! demonstrator Tina Rappe. I loved the red cardinal stamp (state bird of Illinois!) and the tent card presentation.  A tent card is a 4-1/4 x 4-1/4  card with an extension on it to make it 5 1/2" tall and fits in a standard envelope. 



Here is the receipe

Stamp Set - Joyful Christmas (2015 Holiday Catalog)

Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Memento Black

Paper: 
Always Artichoke - 4-1/4 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Whisper White - 4x4 (cut 2 - for front and inside);  3 x 3 for cardinal, scrap to stamp cardinal and cut out.
Cherry Cobbler - 3x3

Assesories:  2 way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds

So here is the video - you may want to drink some coffee to keep you awake!




Have a wonderful Day!

Sheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10